Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Summer Vacation

For those very few of you who were stopping by to read Novas, you will have noticed I gave it up in May, and almost gave up blogging in general. It isn't that I don't know what happens next. when it came to me, I didn't like it. So, I'm waiting for something else to come, which of course, doesn't work.

I've been spending my "free" time trying to save Runners Part Two from the scrap heap, where it probably belongs. But, I can't do that, as Runners Part One has sold some books and people, whoever they are, may want to know what happens next. Unfortunately, so do I.

Runners Two and Three were written and I thought ready. But the minor editing turned into a major revision of Two, which of course will carry over into Three. Fortunately, it will not carry backward into One, or I would really be in trouble.

I'm on vacation this week, which means I only have spent half of it working, instead of all of it. I would like to say work is better, but it isn't. Too many good people who work where I work don't want to be there. And the inverse works, too. Going back will be a real trial, as it was last time I took a week off. But, I made a commitment, and I'm sticking to it until...well, just until.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home