Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Not much blogging lately

If I blogged something, it would be on what's wrong with Bush. But, it's like stating the obvious, so I'll spare the reader or two.

I could blog about my dogs, but I just did. Pix is still giving me dirty looks for trimming her.

I could blog about my house, full of European castles waiting for their miniature gardens. Hohenzollern is my favorite.

I could blog about my writing, except I'm not. Writing, that is.

So, I'll blog the weather, 95 for the third straight say. No global warming here. Not the ususal rainy weekend we used to be accustomed to. Cooking.

Have a swell day, whoever reads this. And don't forget to say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home