Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 02, 2006

How to blog pictures

As in, how to blog pictures?

A fellow blogger par excellance has managed to post her book cover in the column next to her blogs. Very cool looking. However, I am blog handicapped and doing what her instructions think will accomplish same, accomplishes nothing. Since it worked for her, it must be me. Anyway, I posted them in the blog, just in case anyone doesn't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Love your covers, John. They are very beautifully done, and very eye-catching...

Happy Writing (uh...what's that? Do you know??)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

So where are you going wrong?? Can I help?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home