Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Colts

I love football and Indianapolis.

DA BEARS

Well, I don't mind the Bears in the Superbowl, although I would have preferred Seattle. However, unless they can revive Jim McMahon, they will be a cannon fodder team for even the worst defense in the NFL.

Payton wasn't awsome, Marvin wasn't marvelous. The Indy special teams were a half point short of awful. But, the defense, the defense, the defense. And watching Joseph and Dominick made everyone who could remember go Edgrinn who?

Kind of fun to get to say, "Let the Bear offense play. Please."

All over until next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home