Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sniffs

My second favorite American Idol girl singer bought the bullet last night. Although Lindsey didn't have the best voice, she did have the best looking nose. Not that I'm a nose guy, but hers really was quite well done.

Noticed the bottom three were all women. Jessica I thought was the worst singer, but she lived to sing badly another day. So did Mchalia. Still, my favorite girl singer, Carrie, the little country/western crooner, who knows what she is about, wasn't in danger.

Guys are doing OK. Anthony and Constitine are my favorites, with the school teacher and Bo close.

Suvivor didn't seem fair, with the winning team eating in front of the losing team. Seems like the challenges are getting nastier, maybe to keep the following. Rooting for Stephanie, the toughest girl. Thought Angie leaving was a raw deal, even if she is wierd and pierced overly.

So, two sniffs in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home