Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

BOO HISS

My favorite guy got dumped. Can't believe they kept Scott and not Constantine. I'm not going to be as much an Idol fan anymore. Last year LaToya got dumped way too early, like in I wanted her to win. Jennifer Hudson was my second pick. Instead number three Fantasia and number 12 DeGarmo for the finals. If that happens again this year, Carrie will be the next to go and Scott and Anthony will be duking it out for number one. That should haul in the ratings.

Guess Idol is better than Survivor. Seacrist didn't try the Probst method of somebody lay down their song and go home. Maybe the voters were confused and thought they were voting someone off.

Yeah, Constantine didn't rock, but his "pouty" classical musical rendition of "My Funny Valentine" was the single best song of the whole thing. And he sang "I think I love you" better than Cassidy. I can't even remember what Scott has sung the minute he's through. Should sell lots of records for his catchy tunes.

Still have to watch to see if cute country Carrie can beat bad boy Bo. And please, America, stop voting for Scody the body.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Yep, Constantine should have distinguished himself by swerving away from the rock thing. Now all his votes will go to Bo, which could be good news for him and we'll probably end up with the first American Rock Idol. It's hard to believe, though, that people voted for Scott over Anthony (since, I'm assuming they share like-minded voters). BTW, Constantine seemed really shocked, didn't he? Well, I guess I don't blame him.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home