Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Barkers

I have five of them. All asleep at the moment. Got an antibarkerhateophonecall. So, am on antibarking mission. Which means when they are outside, I'm outside. Actually works. Barker curtailment number one. I let the dogs out and stand in the middle, whispering "Don't bark" over and over. And they don't. The chief barker chased a bird and didn't bark at it. However, squirrels and cats, well, they can't be perfect. So, barker curtailment number two. They start barking and I tell them to go into the house. And they do. Amazing. If only my employees would mind like that.

Got a Pom book on how to. Says they have to be able to bark somewhere or sometime, like a designated barking area. So, inside is their designated barking area. Probably means I'll never have another visitor, but I'm facing enough lawsuits at work, just for being in Mental Health, and don't need them at home, too.

Freckel is developing a whisper bark. Emily is working on an almost bark whine sound. At least they are busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home