Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mixed Messages

After my world opinion, decided a local opinion to balance. I think Ebenezer sitting in my day lilles looks pretty cute. This shot comes from my new Canon Powershot A620 - my new toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

You bastard. I think that's the model of camera I "lost." Sure you didn't make a special trip down here to steal it from me? Sure you're not already tired of it and don't wanna just...give it to me? Please?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Pamela Tyner said...

So cute!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home