Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Got Gas?

This is the question of the day in Washington. As many business without power include gas stations, those with power have no gas. Also, the grocery stores are both doing a booming business and running out of groceries. Some guy selling gas from his home east of Seattle was getting $15 a gallon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. I remember this well from our last earthquake. You never think about gas stations not being able to operate without power. I vowed never to get caught on empty again...ha...I'm sure you know how long THAT vow lasted....

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home