Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hey, it works

My blog didn't work for ten days. Suddenly, today, it posted yesterday's failed effort, which I thought was deleted. Do not understand blog rules, active X's, and JAVA scripts. But, I did the old Bill Gates special. I made them all inactive, turned my computer off and on, made them all active, and suddenly everything worked, even yesterdays very non-political blog.

Since I'm on the subject, we in Washington are being subjected to really, really bad slogans. WA-MU is the slogan for Washington Mutual, a small bank here. The state of Washington, thereof, decided, to the tune of several hundred thousand, to create the tourest slogan Say-WA to capture the trade, from maybe Say-CA or Say-OR. After six months of Say-WA, they conducted a poll. 97% of those polled thought the slogan was not a positive boost to tourism. Seattle, not to be outdone, now proclaims themselves as the Metronatural city, and even put it on the Space Needle. Very possible they could actually beat the Say-WA poll. The nice part of course is the proper use of taxpayers' money.

Now that my blog works, I'll have to think of something positive for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home