Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 23, 2006

About time

Noticed the publishing world warmed up its feet and actually made a comment or two about the fanatics. Although I got but one response comment to my blogs, I did get some personal notes from those who do not want to be identified as to how dangerous it was to blog about Islam. If that doesn't tell us we have a problem, I can't imagine what could. We can't be a bunch of Chamberlains, we need to be Churchills. Hiding will only help the other guys win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home