Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bad Pope

Calling Muslims "evil" and "inhumane." Who would ever think that? The Muslims will probably kill a thousand people in protest just to prove him wrong. And since the Pope is infallable, he can't admit he made a mistake in order to be politically correct, even if he didn't.

Their complaint about being called inhumane kind of goes with the "Muslims Execute Nuns" article in the paper today. I wonder how many Muslim missionaries get executed by Catholics? Of couse, history doesn't favor Catholics, who invented "burned at the stake" for religious purposes.

When I was in Vietnam, we used to kill commies for Christ. Not exactly sound religious doctrine. I think "religious" people give religion a bad name.

So, are Muslims and Catholics religions, or just stereotyped cultures pretending to believe in a god.

To badly paraphrase a Bible passage and take it out of context. "The faith you have, keep between yourself and God." I like that passage, even if I mangled it.

My blood sugar is horribly screwed up due to way too much non-work things happening at work. So, if I don't sound like I'm running on all cylinders, trust me, I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home