Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 09, 2006

How I spent my summer vacation

Or last night anyway.

The bod isn't what it used to be, or rather is quite a bit more than it used to be. Last night I had an extreneous part, about the size of this letter O. It is one of nature's best tortures, commonly called a kidney stone. Anyway, it left its home in my kidney (probably why they are called kidney stones) and took the journey out, bumping along happily and somewhat painlessly until it got to my...well, almost to the end. At this point, it said hello in it's special way.

EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

You get the drift. A couple of gallons of water later, it bid farewell at 5:15 this morning. I know as I took two Advil at 5:16 and wanted to check to see how long before I could take the next two.

So, I'm fine. Fine is an acronym. I'm also in boxers, cause anything else is just a bit too unfriendly. Don't picture me, 57 years old, 250 pounds, sittling in front of my computer in boxers. See? You shouldn't have. It's not a pretty sight. No little picture cams ever gonna be in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Sounds HORRIBLE (but told in such an amusing fashion).

Feel better!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home