Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolution

Lots of people make lots of New Year's resolutions, but I'm limiting mine to one. This planet we all share is going to be a much tougher place to live on, if not for us, for the generations to come, if we ALL don't band together to slow, halt, and reverse GLOBAL WARMING. If all of us make only one New Year's resolution, it should be this:

I resolve to do my part to learn, practice, and teach ways to reduce global warming.

Ten years ago, despite most of us doing nothing, we reversed reduction of the o-zone layer. This time, if most of us do something, we CAN reverse global warming.

What say you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Have to say, I kinda agree with ijk on this one...not so sure about fact/fiction of Global Warming. I do know, however, that weather patterns do seem to be changing because of all the building, traffic patterns, etc. If this Global Warming..then...well, there ya are.

I do think that we all need to be more energy conscious, litter-conscious, waste-conscious. We live in a society of throw-aways, and seem to have no (or seemingly little) awareness of the impact this has on our world.

I think far less time should be spent on studying the impact of cloning and other like-projects and energies put towards saving what we have...

Happy New Year, John!!!! I hope Year 2007 brings you everything you wish...

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home