Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Double Boo Hiss

First Constantine, now Steph. This was a lousy reality week. The Survivor women did themselves in. If Tom, Ian, and Jeff are even slightly smart, they can team with Jenn, easily vote off Caryn and Katie, and be the final four. See if it happens.

For Idol, Bo's drug thing probably won't hurt him too much, as Scott's abuse thing doesn't seem to hurt him. However, for my vote, Carrie seems to be squeaky clean. Maybe that isn't the most important thing in life, but just once in a while, really nice people deserve some recognition. For this it can be the most important thing, in addition to the ability to sing.

So, I'm rooting for Carrie and Jenn. Carrie because she deserves it. Jenn because she doesn't, and it would serve the rest of them right if they wheeled and dealed themselves out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

I have to say, even though I've been a huge Steph fan, she started to get annoying last night. She wanted to win a little too badly for my taste...and, in the end, I think she would have gone over to the dark side, i.e. adopted the "win at any cost" stratgey.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home