Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bossness

Got a new boss today, and a new assistant boss. Both, upon being appointed, clearly indicated they didn't want the jobs and would stay only long enough for real bosses to be found. Neat working for an organization where everyone wants out. I had my chance and blew it. So, I'm stuck with all of the others wanting out. Reminds me of lobsters in a pot, where every time one almost gets to the entrance, another pulls it back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Have a question: since you got not just one, but two new bosses, does this mean the department will continue to stay intact after July 1?

6:54 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Ack. Working sucks, doesn't?? Watching a guy retire (at my company)...it looks very appealing. Even though I'd have to trade off nearly 15 years of my life to be in his positon. Hm. On second thought, naaaah.

3:55 PM  
Blogger John said...

The division I'm in will be absorbed into a new administration next month. Who has jobs and who doesn't will be decided then. I have 29 years of senority, so I will have something if I don't get to keep what I have. Time will tell.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home