Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Carrie vs. Bo

OK, Bo is good. The polish of performing is showing and firing the musicians for a song didn't hurt. Unless Carrie or Vonzell have a sudden impact in voting, Bo looks like he's in the driver's seat, his title to win or lose. A

Not that Carrie is bad or anything. I would buy all three songs she sang, well two anyway. She just didn' t show the polish Bo showed. But I like her voice much better, and hope she puts out some oldies, like Crying and Making Love...(which is one of my all time favorite songs) when she gets into the song sales business. A-

Vonzell probably could hold her own against Fantasia. This is a different series and maybe she is a season late. She didn't knock out all three songs as did Bo and Carrie, and the quality is a shade less. Maybe her fan base will save her, but it won't be because she is a top two. B

I will be surprised if Carrie isn't in the final two. I will be amazed if Bo isn't. I will be both surprised and amazed, plus disappointed if Vonzell is.

Boo hiss Ian. Won the all time Survivor dumber than a brick award. Needs to watch Rob and Amber reruns and get a clue. yay, tom. ra, ra, ra.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Wow, you posted that quick. All I have to say is: Look what happens when a true music genius picks the songs, huh? Clive Davis knows his stuff. To me, all three sang their personal bests on his choice.

I missed the first part of Survivor--duh, you may have noticed the email I sent on Sunday was written while it was on--I FORGOT!!

Anyway, you need to explain to me WHY Ian sacrificed himself for Katie....???? To make up for going back on his promise to take her along on a reward?? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Or...did he figure he wouldn't win against Tom anyway?? (Second place still wins $50,000, right?)...I was glad for Tom though. One of the rare times when (IMO) the most deserving person won...which also says his competitors were either stupid or nice, decent people.

9:38 PM  
Blogger John said...

Ian promised Jenn and Katie he would vote for Tom if anyone else got immunity. Of course Tom won immunity, found out, and voted against Ian. Ian beat Jenn in a playoff, but had guilt about betraying Tom, so opted out to give the game to Tom. Katie didn't do anything, as usual.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home