Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Americans for Idolness

Getting closer to the end.

Anthony didn't impress, although I thought he was better than given credit for. C+

Scott should have been gone two weeks ago, but again he wasn't the worst. B-

Vonzell is in danger, but it wasn't from her singing. "When you tell me that you love me" was the best performance of the night, despite Simon's poopy comments. A+

Bo rocks. So why sing "Stand by me?" I guess because he can. Nice job. A-

Carrie rocks too; I really enjoyed her first song. And from the second song, she has a versitility that may not be matched in this competition. A

Anthony, Scott, and Vonzell may be in the bottom three, but only Anthony appears in danger. Based on singing, two weeks from now the final bottom three should be Vonzell, Bo, and Carrie.

I miss Constantine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

I thought the first songs of Anthony's and Scary Scott, were simply AWFUL. Then, what a huge improvement on the second. I hate to say it but I find myself agreeing with that disgusting Simon, more often than not. I heard all kinds of imperfections in Vonzell's that everyone thought was the perfect vocal. To me, Carrie and Bo are the most consistent.

And, I have to say, when I was on that 3-day cruise a month ago, the onboard song-and-dance crew, to a person, were just as good if not better than all the American Idol finalists. I just don't understand why I hear so many flat notes coming out this supposed "cream of the crop"--is it bad stage accoustics? Do they need those little thingies in their ears? Do they HAVE those little thingies in their ears?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home