Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Backyard Dog Prison

This is a corner of my backyard, with the grass tromped to death by constant dog pacing in their prision corner, of which the boards are drying and separating for the summer. In the winter, the fence is solid. Dogs are clockwise from left top: Ester, Freckel, Emily (blonde) and Ebenezer (largest) Pix was watching me from the dining room and declined to participate.

Occasionly neighbor dog Jack Russel terrior will poke nose through, to much excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home