Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Trouble with cats

Well, they don't bark, but...

We have a little Siamese.

As part of the reduction of barking program, when we heard my cat and another cat snarling at each other on our fence last night, I didn't let them out to bark the other cat away. Unfortunately, before I could get there, the other cat took the liberty to shread my little cat. So, now it is off to the vet for stitches and internal checks.

All I had to do was let them out, they would have barked their brains out for five minutes, and I would have a happy and healthy cat, instead of catburger and a vet bill. No wonder people live where other people don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Hmm...Nellie needs some fightin' lessons! I had a sweet black kitty when I lived on 12 acres a number of years back. Worse thing I thought I had to worry about was coyotes getting him for a midnight snack... But...it was a neighbor cat from 1/2 mile away that kept picking on him. Neighborhood bully...

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home