Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Gonna have to write three chapters

This weekend will have to become a writing marathan, or I'm going to lose my writing flow. Oh well. Time, oh good, good, time, where did you go?

That's the story of my life, and a song, out there somewhere (that's a song too)

TIME

Some people run, some people crawl
Some people don't even move at all
Some roads lead forward, some roads lead back
Some roads are bathed in light and some wrapped in black

Some people never get and some never give
Some people never die and some never live
Some folks treat me mean, some treat me kind
Most folks just go their way and don't pay me any mind

Time, oh, good, good time
Where did you go?
Time, oh, good, good time
Where did you go?

Sometimes I'm satisfied, sometimes I'm not
Sometimes my face is cold and sometimes it's hot
At sunset I laugh, at sunrise I cry
At midnight I'm in-between and I'm wondering why

Time, oh, good, good time
Where did you go?
Time, oh, good, good time
Where did you go?

Midnight I'm trying to figure out how to do my job, the rest of the time is more like sunrise than sunset.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

At first I thought you were heading for:

Time, time, time
See what's become of me
Okay, I don't know the rest of the words but I'm thinking Simon & Garfunkel

But, then I read the words and thought, shoot, now I'm gonna have a sleepless night, trying to figure out the melody for these familiar lyrics...then it came to me...Peter, Paul and Mary, right??

Haven't thought about that song in years.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home