Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back to the stone age

My wonderful broadband linksys wireless connection decided not to connect anymore. So, I call Wave, who determines the signal is at the modem. So I call Linksys, who determines my configuration has been lost. Just hook the modem to the computer and all will be fine. However, the modum is 50 feet from the computer. Which is why I have wireless. Well, hook up a laptop. Well, I don' t have a laptop with a internet connection. Well, you can't get reconnected without a direct link. If I had a direct link, I wouldn't need wireless. So, I'm back to the phone line and 24 KPS and two minutes between screens. Stone age. Yet, I did this for ten years and somehow survived. I just don' know how anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home