Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

First Day tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first official day in my new job. I moved my stuff there today, after getting a send off from my old job. Despite my being there only four months and with a primary assignment of finding a new job, I was given a very nice send off by the few staff I got to know. Walking into the building where I worked for 16 years, I was greated by about 50 people I knew well enough for them to know I was back. Very warm feeling.

I will miss the very nice people where I was exciled, but it is good to be back. That doesn't even count the 10 extra miles and 30 minutes of commute I no longer have in my life. Tomorrow I will find out how well this will work when they want me to do something. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home