Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 17, 2006

Runners Book Two



Last night, Briscoe worked on my cover for Runners Book Two and came up with this. I wanted a sand dollar on a beach with runners. In about 20 minutes, he whipped this out. I think it's pretty cool looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL cover. Very classy, simple, elegant...I'm running out of words. Love the sand dollar in the foreground and the way the title and author's name (you! you! you!) look.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

The cover is absolutely amazing!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home