Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

American I-dull

Boy, what a letdown. The gang could not sing musicals. They couldn't even pick songs.

Well, exceptions. Constantine "rocked" in his world class pout. Carrie dressed and sang to match her song, duh Simon, old fashioned. Vonzell can just plain sing. Anthony at least tried to be interesting. Nadia has a fetish for "h" sounds, otherwise sort of OK. The rest sucked. I couldn't even recognize whatever it was Bo sang. Anwar and Ricco? (the hat guy) tortured their songs. And Scott. Ouch. Hey, I could play Simon.

My rankings this week.

A list: (in any order)
Constantine
Carrie
Vonzell

B-
Anthony

C
Nadia

D- (in any order)
Bo, Anwar, hat guy

G (for gone) -
Scott

Bo and Nadia should make it to sing better next week. The bottom three should be Anwar, hat guy, and Scott. But they won't go. Anthony will probably be the one. So much for the next Clay.

Go Stephanie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Hmmm...I beg to differ a bit. I love Anwar's voice...with a little more training (yeah, I know, he TEACHES music, but still...there's a quality to his voice that's so melodic..plus, he has that ANGELIC smile.)

Must admit I can't remember between Vonzelle and Nadia who sang what--they're both sure pretty, though.

I don't understand the judges' antipathy toward Anthony...I think he has a fine voice...maybe not a lot of individual style yet, but it may come...I certainly think he's better than a Karaoke singer.

And, I thought Carrie was simply lovely tonight--they were supposed to be singing SHOW TUNES, for God sakes, and I thought she SANG as if it were a show tune (instead of turning it into something it wasn't).

Okay. There's my 2 cents

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home