Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Who would have thought

Anthony didn't make the bottom three and Vonzell did. Well, I got two of three right and amost my favorite loser, who was in the running. Maybe next week. Sorry, hat guy.

Maybe Constantine and Carrie can be the finalists and do a Boston Rob and Amber thing just before the announcement. Wouldn't that be a surprise.

Bo should have sung "The Pinball Wizzard" from "Tommy" or "Hair" from "Hair," some good rocker musical show tunes. He could have really wowed Paula if he sang it wearing what the Hair cast wore.

Scott should have sung "Oklahoma." He could have been almost as good as Kevin Kline was in "Dave."

Anthony should have sung the Phantom's "All I ask of you" to Simon. I can just see him right in front of Simon with the line, "Say you love me."

PS: If Brittany gets PG, her top isn't going to fit on a cover.

3 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Didn't you think Bo was a bit cocky thinking he could just pick something at random? Like, it didn't matter what he sang...it'd be so good, he didn't stand a chance of going?

Good suggestions for song alternatives. There are soooo many wonderfully dramatic show tunes--I was disappointed in the selections.

But then, I often wonder how much influence the producers/musical directors etc. may have on their choice...who knows?

Go Romber! (as Rob and Amber are affectionately known in parts othe blog world--they may be a bit ruthless, but at least they're always kind to and respectful of each other)

10:21 PM  
Blogger John said...

Romber. That's cute. Realize that Rob and Amber have roles to play, now they have a rep. No one wants to watch them be woosies. They are the couple people really love to hate. Like the NY Yankees.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Okay...reading all these almost makes me want to tune in... I wonder if I am missing a huge part of cultural history here... Damn work....

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home