Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Idle

Well, I'm a Constantine fan. I think he gets better every week. And, choke, I would actually buy what he records if it sounds like what he sings. A

I really liked Carrie's song last week. But it was classic musicals, which means the musicals when I was a kid. This week, kind of the opposite of the Sears commercial. At least she wasn't boring. Even kitties like to be thought of as tigers once in a while. I'll probably buy what she records, too. B

Anwar got much better. Hard for him to get much worse. B-

Anthony did OK. I thought he did OK last week, too. C+

Vonzell looks better than she sings. Compared to Fantasia last week, weak is a better term for her voice. She is more of a kitty than Carrie. C

I can't follow Bo. Although the fab three seemed to like him, he isn't as good as Constantine. And they get compared a lot. C-

Nadia should go. D

Except Scott should go first. Less than a D.

Bottom three: Vonzell, Nadia, Scott. May the guy get voted off the island.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Hmm...I think I agree with your rankings, if not your grades. Vonzelle and Nadia hit some really, really flat notes. I thought Randy and Paula were overly generous. I wasn't a huge Constantine fan at first (couldn't stand his pathetic flirting with the camera) but lately he's been the most consistent. I thought Carrie got a totally bum rap tonight; there just aren't a lot of good female rockers even in the real world and I thought she was just as good as Linda Rondstadt, the Heart girls, and Pat Benatar.

Scott...oh geez...those low notes were absolutely horrendous...it's hard to believe the same guy sang the chorus cuz he really nailed that but otherwise, yeah...bye-bye Scott

Bo--his schtick is getting old

Anwar...all he has to do is smile

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home