Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Stephanie

She is one tough survivor. And Probst is getting nastier. At least she can say she finally won an immunity challenge. Poor Bobby John. He has the record for most losses.

So, is she going against the other tribe all by herself next week?

They are turning it into a vacation for the other tribe. They won't even chase the rats away. Certainly is Survivor trying to keep from being a bore. But the contestants are not helping.

So, I'm rooting for the underdog. Go Stephanie. Kick Tom's butt. Or make an alliance with him.

My blogs are becoming BS. (Brittany Spears) Comes from working the old 7-7 shift. Maybe the session will end on time and I can get my life back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Right on! Go, Stephanie! She's got the right combo of brains, brawn and beauty, if you ask me (which you didn't really, but oh well). That Bobby John (was that his name?) was just a pretty boy and nothing else. He'd have been long gone from the other tribe. Nice guy, though. Have to give him that.

I don't think the lovebirds on the other tribe are gonna be able to pull off another Rob and Amber stunt so they should be going soon.

Tom has alienated too many people by making decisions that are well-informed. Survivor contestants just HATE people who work hard and know what they're doing.

I think Steph--if she can survive to the merge--has an excellent chance of making it to the end. She's obviously tough and her allegiance will be sought after.

Okay, you're right, this is all B.S....and evokes more passion from me than topics of a more serious nature. Oh well, I AM blonde after all (or is it blond? I never know which is the adjective and which the noun).

12:45 PM  
Blogger John said...

Randy,
Oops, I posted my response to your response on your blog. That's what happens when I have two screens up at the same time. Old age setting in.

If you say "I am blonde," the word "blonde" is a direct object. If you say, "I am blond," the word "blond" is an adjective. Or something like that.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home