Pelkey's Prattle

Writing as fast as I can, except here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Allyn, Washington, United States

Writing: Two coming of age Novels published: Catching the Wind and Runners Book One. Find them at Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Find pics at my pic blog spot: http://pelkeyspictures.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tuesday

Monday is go back to work day, for those lucky enough not to work weekends too. What is Tuesday? It's never a holiday, unless Christmas or Veterans Days cycles there. It is too far gone from the weekend to still be basking in the after glow, like what can almost work for Monday. It's way too far from the next weekend to be looking forward to anything. Can't even think of good subjects on Tuesday. Maybe I should go shopping on Tuesday, and save that much time from the weekends. It is just a day to get past. So, I guess I have almost succeeded, as in a couple of hours it will go away, until next week. And, if I'm lucky, my brain will return by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home